Truly spectacular Colonial Revival home, listed on National Register of Historic Places as "William A. Cusick home" Gleaming refinished fir floors, amazing original woodwork! Master suite w/FP, Ballroom/Rec Rm, Library, 2 staircases, much more! Inviting porches & beautiful grounds w/greenhouse. Additional +/- 3500 SF unfinished basement. Elevator, 3rd floor can be separate suite.
Jake Buckendorf, Broker, ABR, CDPE of Re/Max Integrity
View Phone Number
As seen in...
H&L Digest of Mid & Upper Willamette Valley,
Vol. 30, Issue 06, Page 2.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range
- Basement: Full Basement, Unfinished Basement
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck
- Garage: Detached Garage
- Patio: Patio
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck
- Fireplace: Fireplace(s), Living Room Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Tile Flooring, Vinyl Flooring, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Breakfast Room, Dining Room on 1st Floor, Family Room Upstairs, Formal Dining Room, Living Room on 1st Floor, Master Bedroom on Upper Level, Mud Room, Rec Room
- Fence: Fenced Yard
- Sewer Utilities: City Sewer
- Water Utilities: City Water, Water Connected
- Living Room: 42.8x22.6
- Dining Room: 17.2x14
- Kitchen: 19.7x15
- Family Room: Huge
- Master Bedroom: 21.8x16.7
- 2nd Bedroom: 19x13
- 3rd Bedroom: 16x14.5
- 4th Bedroom: 16.8x17.2
- Utility Room: 15.8x5.1